Saturday, January 1, 2011

What?! 2011? It should be 2010!

One day to school...


Oh My God,I'm not ready yet...
This is not a primary school...
This is a high school!....
I really wish that time could be reversed...
Doesn't matter,I will take it perseverance...
I don't want to face the problem now...
But there are still problems...
The thing is,I'm not ready for school
Is this a poor year for me?
Years unfortunate for me...=,=
If time could be reversed in the past...
I will leave to remain as the 2010..
Who care?! ::OOH
Never mind...
I must overcome all these obstacles with patience,firm and faith...
I hope 2011 be a better year than the years before...
That's it for today...
I hope all blogger and readers in good health...
My deepest gratitude for reading my essays even if a bit boring...
Thank You...

No comments:

Post a Comment